Tire opinion for S500V4 with sport package

Anyone have an opinion regarding the best all-around tire for an '05 S500V 4-matic with the 18" AMG wheels (sport package)? Original tire size is
245/45-18
I'm primarily interested in all season use and longevity.
I know, what did I buy the car? How could I not?
If winter snow and ice performance is very important, then I'd get the Nokian All Weather NR tires.
If snow or ice is not an issue, then I would get pure 3 season performance tire... I like the General UHP tire.