Tired of black front wheels?

Every time you replace pads with any German brand you will be forever cleaning your front wheels. All that black brake dust from all the graphite in Pagid and all the others will mandate jugs of wheel cleaner. Next time
try "Rotex Gold" pads which have no black brake dust. I got mine from coximport.com delivered for $56.30! Ihaven't cleaned the front wheels on my 124 body Mercedes in two weeks and they are still clean. P.
Oh I have been blackless since 1995... I uses Axxis MetalMaster... it takes about a month and half to halfway blacken your wheels.
You don't need to get special pads nowdays... you can get a dustless one from your local store... Raybestos QS ceramic pads... I haven't tried it yet because I really believes in Axxis stuff.

graphite
my
I'll put a good word in on the Rotex pads as well. I replaced the pads on my M-class with them and have had *no* brake dust at all. The only downfall is that they are made from very hard material which tends to be a little noisy and will likely wear out the rotors before the pads. Otherwise, stopping ability seems improved over OEM's, they have lasted much longer, and my wheels stay clean.
--

- RODNEY