Tires

I just discovered that the front end alignment was out on my 300 TDT and the inside edges of the two front tires have worn badly, so I am replacing them. This seems to happen more often than not with that car, so cheap tires are the order of the day.

Tire Rack - 2 P195/70R-14 Sumitomo HTR H4 In Stock $51.00 $102.00

Reply to
Paul Fretheim

This isn't Germany. There is no reason for speed-rated tires, especially "H".

Depending on your local climate, you need good wet traction tires. I've had very good luck with Kumhos.

Chip

Reply to
Chip Borton