Tires for 380SL

I have 4 tires for my 1985 Mercedes 380SL. They are Michelin MXV4,

205/70 R14 H95. The tires are about 10 years old. All have at least 50% tread left. One tire just picked up a nail and was patched and has a tube insert. I am interested in selling the set. Anyone interested can email me at snipped-for-privacy@lbdassociates.com
Reply to
rslevine