Tires - worth going plus 1 size?

I've got an 89 260E that needs a new set of tires. OEM size is 195/65R15. Thinking of going 205/60R15 or 215/60. Was wondering if it will really make
a noticeable difference for this car. I'm not an aggressive driver, but do appreciate good handling. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Probably won't make much difference in the ride or handling....it will effect your speedometer by making it read on the low side with the higher profile tire.
Suggest a one size increase only; the wider the tire the "faster" the steering reaction becomes but the steering feed-back from grooves in the roadway etc. also increases. Also, wider tires are not as good in snow if that's a consideration in your area.
Going 1-plus larger is unlikely to cause problems, will improve look of car, and (IMO) improve handling a bit. I have done this on all my W124s.
205/60's will give you 24.7" inch overall diameter vs 24.9" on the 195/65's so speedometer will be OK. The sidewall height will also be just about the same ( 4.85 inches vs 4.99 inches). Added bonus is more tire choices for your money.
Scott D

make
do