To any one who calls my post a bullshit,

I swear to your All-Mighty that my post contains true information.

There is no point of making any one mad or going down to animal level, if you don't believe it's your own problem. But let me warn you, don't bet your money on this, because you are going to lose big. Grow up America, you are falling bad this time, you drag me down too, IRAQ war housing problem Gas problem, they are all your problem, you elected bad leaders. Don't blame any one else except yourselves.

You don't know science, and neither do carmakers, your assumption was based on them, they made mistakes on you and they had many recalls on your vehicles. If they did the right design in the first place, you wouldn't have to pay so much for Gas. I'm still looking for a good place to post my mpg photos, if you don't care to see I won't be wasting my time helping you people. America is falling because of you making assumption on anything WMD's and science that you don't know about. You owe GasSaver an apology. I won't be posting their link because you gonna accuse me of working for them. For newcomers, to look for their services, all you got to do is to Google for "Optimum Fuel Systems", good luck.

Reply to
theloneranger1OO

Except for the fuel mileage estimates, which are pure BS.

Google for "Full Frontal Lobotomy."

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Except that is your mind. In reality I did two things, 1) calculation manually, and 2) ScangaugeII shows exactly as I calculated. 3) 6 reviewers gave Scangauge thumb up.

Reply to
theloneranger1OO

Or try "Total F**king Idiot"! (But be sure to ignore the top result...........one GWB")

Reply to
Ken

BULLSHIT!!

Reply to