Toronto/GTA Mercedes owners for $150 market research surveys

Toronto/GTA Mercedes owners for paid market research survey $150 if selected. We need owners/lessees of 2002-2008 C-class. Please reply directly to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, not to the forum You must be ages 25-69 and must have purchased/leased it NEW, sorry, if you purchased/leased it used, we cannot use you. Include your name and phone number. . Suggestions for other places to post this most welcome!!

Reply to
marshatac