TORQUE ALLOY WHEELS

Can someone give me the proper torque of wheel bolts, with alloy wheels? What is the conversion factor for Foot pounds, to Inch pounds,... and Nm, (called Newton meters) not in the manual

All what you want (and probably more) is here : http://www.metrication.com /
Frank (France)

Any particular car or wheels?
Generally for all MB is 80 lb/ft. for lugbolts.
I haven't (yet) checked the metrication website, but I do have a converter on my PDA which says:
1 lb force = 4.45 newton
Doesn't convert Imperial/metric torque, just dyne cm and newton metre.
However the conversion table on the metrication website given by Frank.B DOES do the conversion:
1 ft lb = 1.35 Nm
Frank.B, thanks for that link. Great little converter! I have a good one on my PDA but it's nice to have this on the laptop. Whole site looks useful!
DAS
Car is 1992 190E 2.6 124000 miles I keep getting different answers from mechanics. One even said 100 Ftlbs I think that should be 100 Nm. Caliper to hub, mounting bolts are only 85 Ftlbs Until I looked it up I had never heard of Nms before.
Believe me... 80 lb/ft is all you need. The actual spec for our car is 75 lb/ft.

Ask Google. It will convert almost any measure into another. Put in "80 foot pounds in Newton meters" and it will spit out the number. It's pretty handy. Rob