torque #'s

I have a 1989 560 SEL. I just finished changing the oxygen sensor (now I realize why labor is so much on these cars). I had to remove a steel beam so
as to get to the sensor. It is bolted to the engine bushing (?) and has 3 bolts on one end and three on the other end. It sits under the transmission, yet does not support anything. Now does anyone here know the torque amount for these six bolts that hold the metal bar in place? I also found a lot of oil streaks on the transmission (yikes).
Add pictures here
‚úĖ