Touch up paint

Where's the best place to get touch up paint, I have an '87 560sl. I think the paint code is 355H. A MB dealer, somewhere on line? The car has been
repainted quite nicely but I don't know by who.
Thanks, Ken
Dealer or some aftermarket paint store can mix you a batch... There is some online but I don't know who.
from snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Ivegonemad) contains these words:

If you have the correct paint-code, lifted from your data-card[1], then your Merc dealer can supply you with aerosol cans of the correct paint. I think, though am not sure, that they can supply small brush-applied tubes of paint as well.
If you do not have the data-card, do not worry, as they should be able to raise the car details from the chassis number.
--
All the best,
Stubbsy.