Trade In Value 1999 S420

Obsidian Black over Gray Leather. 6 CD changer, S420 64,500 miles. A few exterior dings. Interior perfect.
What would be reasonable to expect for a trade in on this vehicle?
The dealers I've talked to are lowballing, I believe, as against Blue Book and the like.
Anytime you trade-in, they are like a vulture... lowballing you like crazy. Best bet for you is to sell it privately... maybe even eBay does better than dealer trade-in.