Trade-in value for 2004 CLK320 coupe 21,000 miles

Can anyone make a guess as to what the trade-in value would be for a silver w/ black interior 2004 CLK320 coupe, fully loaded (except for the adaptive cruise control and phone)with 21,000 miles in excellent condition? It's too new for the blue book.

(It has NAV and keyless go, heated seats, parktronic, halogen lights, etc.)

Thanks, mimi2

Reply to
mimi2

Two point four million rupees.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Sorry, I suppose the ref to Blue Book should have told me where you are located...

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling