Traded in the 190E for a '95 C280

I traded in my girlfriend's '88 190E for a '95 C280 with 71000 km this weekend.
I'm having it checked out by the dealer before delivery, but we're looking forward to it. It seems to be a really nice complement to the
E280. I especially like the sunroof and the leather upholstery. :)
X.
Enjoy! Let us know how you get on with - driving experience etc.
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
--
"Ximinez" < snipped-for-privacy@myown.mailcan.com> wrote in message
On 29-6-2011 11:26, DAS wrote:

The dealer checkup turned up some stuff, engine leaks, some body damage and other minor things. I'll have to see if the seller is willing to repair things. I know that head gasket leaks are an issue on the m104, I have another one on my E280 and I had to get that fixed as well (under warranty thankfully).
X.