Traded in the 190E for a '95 C280

I traded in my girlfriend's '88 190E for a '95 C280 with 71000 km this weekend.

I'm having it checked out by the dealer before delivery, but we're looking forward to it. It seems to be a really nice complement to the E280. I especially like the sunroof and the leather upholstery. :)

X.

Reply to
Ximinez

Enjoy! Let us know how you get on with - driving experience etc.

DAS

Reply to
DAS

The dealer checkup turned up some stuff, engine leaks, some body damage and other minor things. I'll have to see if the seller is willing to repair things. I know that head gasket leaks are an issue on the m104, I have another one on my E280 and I had to get that fixed as well (under warranty thankfully).

X.

Reply to
Ximinez