Trailer connection E290

Hello Group,

A friend of mine connected a Swedish trailer to his 1997 E290 T wich he bought in Germany. Whith the turnindicator to the left the trailer blinked right. He decided not to use the turnindicator, but after a short time the "ESP" and "ABS" came on and they won´t go off now.

I have a -92 300 TE bought in Germany and I´ve connected a Swedish trailer with no problem what so ever.

My friend is now on his way to a MB-shop to turn off the warninglights but I´m sure this group knows more about our MB-s than most MB-mechanic in Sweden. Please respond ASAP.

/Peter, Sweden

Reply to
Peter