TRANS X: To Use or Not To Use?

In the storage clean up adventure,I found a can of this(unused and no idea where it came from???)made by K&W.

Claims; "Guaranteed to stop leaks and restore smooth shifting in 5 miles" What scares me; (in small print)"Mechanic in a can"

contains the following chemicals Lubricating oils (CAS 64742-52-5) Methyl Benzene (CAS 108-88-3) Diacetone Alcohol (CAS 123-42-2) Dimethyl Benzene (CAS 1330-20-7) Isopropyl Alcohol (CAS 67-63-0)

So,snake oil or okay to use?

Reply to
CaptainW116

Larry