TRANS X: To Use or Not To Use?

In the storage clean up adventure,I found a can of this(unused and no idea where it came from???)made by K&W.
Claims; "Guaranteed to stop leaks and restore smooth shifting in 5
miles" What scares me; (in small print)"Mechanic in a can"
contains the following chemicals Lubricating oils (CAS 64742-52-5) Methyl Benzene (CAS 108-88-3) Diacetone Alcohol (CAS 123-42-2) Dimethyl Benzene (CAS 1330-20-7) Isopropyl Alcohol (CAS 67-63-0)
So,snake oil or okay to use?
Hello Captain: I've used it on another car (Dodge Caravan, front wheeel drive).. I believe it is meant for leaking around any rubber seals as it swells up the rubber. It worked for awhile but probably is not a permanent fix. I don't know how it would work in standard transmissions.
Larry CaptainW116 wrote:

Thanks Larry.