Transmission fluid 1988 190e 2.3L

May I ask if anyone knows (or can refer to website) correct automatic transmission fluid for 1988 model 190e with 2.3 Liter engine sold in US market.
I do not have any manuals at this time.
Thanks in advance,
Dominic
It is Dextron ATF. Use the Valvoline Dextron ATF... I find the Valvoline to be good stuff... fix alot of things without ruining anything. Very gentle in another word.
One step up would be to use Pennzoil MultiVehicle ATF.. this is semi synthetic ATF and is also very good stuff.