Transmission Fluid Leaks 1989 300E / 124

During my annual Pennsylvania inspection... I was told that I have at least two transmission fluid leaks: 1) the pan gasket 2) servo seal. They are dripping onto the exhaust pipe, and a fire hazard.... not to mention the
mess on the garage floor....
The pan gasket is pretty straight forward, but how does one replacea "servo seal" I was told that it's a small, inexpensive rubber "O-ring" Is this a difficult job? Are there any other o-rings or seals that are easily replaced while I'm under there?
Thanks!
Not a hard job... just time and patient depending on how much room you got to do your work.