Transmission gaskets-best place to buy parts

Summer is almost here in Arkansas and Thanks to those that replied to my in /or ability to replace the transmission fluid!! Now I gotta get the filter and gasket before doing the actual fluid change.. of all the places on the net-0who is the most economical??(notice I didn't say "cheapest") Blaine

Reply to
Toppy

your MB fix it guy i am sure can get them for you.

i my self get it from a dealer as LINT from a paper towel can really screw one up. things MUST BE SPOTLESS !!!!!!!!

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man

I am the MB fixit guy!! Oh well -thanks anyways!!

Reply to
Toppy

ya well.

the case, minus a few cans!