Transmission gaskets-best place to buy parts

Summer is almost here in Arkansas and Thanks to those that replied to my in /or ability to replace the transmission fluid!! Now I gotta get the filter and gasket before doing the actual fluid change.. of all the
places on the net-0who is the most economical??(notice I didn't say "cheapest") Blaine
your MB fix it guy i am sure can get them for you.
i my self get it from a dealer as LINT from a paper towel can really screw one up. things MUST BE SPOTLESS !!!!!!!!
the case, minus a few cans!
I am the MB fixit guy!! Oh well -thanks anyways!!
ya well.
the case, minus a few cans!
I get all my parts at http://www.mr-auto-parts.com/