Transmission oil level 722.6

How long is MB 722.6 (E240/280) transmission oil dipstick from top of the pipe to upper and lover markers?
Reg: Harri

Harri Markkula wrote:

Harri: I don't know the year of your car but I bought a transmission measuring stick for my 2003 E320. MB part number is-- W 140 589 15 21 00.
Hope it helps !!!
The dipstick measurements are from the handle down to the plastic piece: 42 7/8 inches to the top of "hot" mark 43 3/8 inches to the bottom of "hot" mark
44 5/8 inches to top of the "cold" mark 45 1/8 inches to bottom of the "cold" mark
Merry Christmas
Mike wrote:

Thanks. I'll see if the MB part number is equal with my transmission.
Merry Christmas to you too.
Reg: Harri