Transmisson fluid

Page 2 of 2

Just because there is no drain plug doesn't mean it's "sealed".
Replacing the fluid in this case would simply mean pulling the transmission pan and probably replacing the filter while you have it off...
I think every 75,000 miles is good enough personally.
My 190e had just had this done when I bought it (110,000M) and the tranny seems to work right, so I am not going to be doing this too soon :~)
Marty
thanks for the advice, guys. I've got an FSS interval coming up at 81,000 + miles. the car runs great and I want to keep it that way...
Sherm