trarnny info

I am looking for info/schematic on a valve body MB#123 270 6207 The tranny # is 123 270 3701 722 118 02 13 1195 thanks, lyndo

what year? Model? I have one schematic which worked for me.
It is not the orginal. I think it would be 722.118. I can find info on 722.3, 722.2, just not what I am looking for. lyndo

I sent you 12 pdf files with illustrations on the 722.1...etc., including the exploded views of the valve body. Did you get them? Anyone else need them?
Ernie, if you could also sent some pdf's on 722.350 for my classic W126 560sel. I intend to start working on recovering my lost Reverse gear. I need as much help as possibly can. Please email them to snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net
Thank You!
ricardo.