trarnny info

I am looking for info/schematic on a valve body MB#123 270 6207 The tranny # is 123 270 3701 722 118 02 13 1195 thanks, lyndo

Reply to
<wffarms

what year? Model? I have one schematic which worked for me.

Reply to
Ernie Sparks

It is not the orginal. I think it would be 722.118. I can find info on

Reply to
<wffarms

I sent you 12 pdf files with illustrations on the 722.1...etc., including the exploded views of the valve body. Did you get them? Anyone else need them?

Reply to
Ernie Sparks

Ernie, if you could also sent some pdf's on 722.350 for my classic W126

560sel. I intend to start working on recovering my lost Reverse gear. I need as much help as possibly can. Please email them to snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net

Thank You!

ricardo.

Ernie Sparks wrote: