Troubleshooting Amp for Heater Servo

I just corrected a problem with the heat on my 380sl by replacing the amp that controls the servo. Rather than throwing the old one away, however, I was wondering if anyone knew how to troubleshoot and
repair the old one. I've already taken out the module's circuit board, but don't see anything particularly ramarkable about it.
Thanks

I've never bothered to fix one, just replaced them. However there are lots of reports of cold solder joint problems with similar circuit boards in that era MB. You could try resoldering all the joints or at least look carefully for any that look suspicious. Fortunately, that amp isn't real high cost.