Tuning a C280

Anyone know how I can more HP from a 1994 C280 (194HP = current)? I've seen many websites that say they offer this but I have yet to find any shred of info on what exactly is done. I understand that you can get a
couple of horses here and there by doing a few things but I am looking for a significant increase, say......50 to 100;-)
TIA, CHA 94 C280 92 325TD - RIP
For that much more power...I suggest you get another MB... because any modifications will cost you nearly as much as your car is now worth.
Light pressure supercharger will do the job but hard to find in USA... Still with extra HP, you would need extra braking power, better suspension, new tires/wheels combo...
Perhaps a C36 would be in your budget when you sell your C280.