Turbo Boost Adjustment

There is an article on the mbz.org website about adjusting the boost pressure to improve performance on Mercedes tubodiesels.
Has anyone done this or considered it? If so, I'd like opinions and
experience.
If you're talking about the ALDA, I've done it and it works..
--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"Paul Valois" < snipped-for-privacy@att.net> wrote in message
drag racing again i see
the case, minus a few cans!

Typically you tweak the ALDA after adjusting the turbo boost to be at factory spec (0.9bar). Most cars seem to be at 0.7 bar boost for some unexplained reason.
Yes it's absolutely worth it.