Turbo Boost Adjustment

There is an article on the mbz.org website about adjusting the boost pressure to improve performance on Mercedes tubodiesels.

Has anyone done this or considered it? If so, I'd like opinions and experience.

Reply to
Paul Valois

If you're talking about the ALDA, I've done it and it works..

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

drag racing again i see

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man

Typically you tweak the ALDA after adjusting the turbo boost to be at factory spec (0.9bar). Most cars seem to be at 0.7 bar boost for some unexplained reason.

Yes it's absolutely worth it.

Reply to
Richard Sexton