turbo in a 81 300cd

can i put a turbo from a 300d in a cd? i think i can but mabey somebody knows if its a definate yes or no

Yes it's possible. A few things have to change but it's not awful.
would i have to take a turbo out of a 82 300d or 82 300cd? where the hell am i gonna find one? if anyone knows plz help me
thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

(or compatible) turbos. That should give you a range. For suppliers, from junkyards to ebay to rebuilders. Did your turbo go boink?
--
Mauricio raub-kudria-com
(if you need to email me, use this address =)