Turn Signal Arm

I need to replace my turn-signal arm assembly on my 1981 300SD Turo MB. However, I don't know anything about the how to ... nor where to, not to mention the name, of the turn and is assembly.
tks--tinkham.
dans l'article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m05.aol.com, PeterTinkham snipped-for-privacy@aol.com a crit le 20/11/04 14:07:

Did it years ago. I had broken the arm. It had caught into my coat entering the car.
Take off steering wheel, and is easy replacement.