Turn Signals Buzzzz ('93 300E)

My daughter called from college.. her '93 300E has started to buzzzz when she uses the turn signals.. she says the signal wand feels Ok, but there is a buzzing from the steering column/dash when using them..
Any ideas what this may be ? She's 600 miles away now with the car so its not easy to help out.
Thanks!
Roy
I'd guess it is the relay for the turn signal going bad. Or a speaker wire has somehow crossed into the turn signal system. I'd have to hear where the buzzing is coming from.
Try changing the turn signal relay first. It is cheap, and probably easy enough for her to do since it just plugs in somewhere. The trick is finding where.
Good luck!
Bill