Turn Signals, gauges don't work 1980SD

I just bought a 1980SD and the turn signals, Temp. gauge, fuel gauge etc. don't work. I checked the fuse box and I don't seem to be getting power to fuses 3,4, 6, 8 & 10. Looking at the schematic it seems that
the power for these comes from the ignition switch. Is there a fuseable link or fuse in that feed line? Could the problem be in the switch? Am I missing something simple (I hope)? Help! Gary
It probably is your ignition switch itself is bad.