turn signals working intermittently.

my flashers (turn signals) work fine during the day. But at night, when I turn on the headlights, after a while they stop working. Stopping the car and restarting it fixes the problem fo another while. Checked the fuse, and it is ok.

Any Ideas?

Reply to
nikki

Either the car's battery is tired and no longer supplying the voltage - same could apply to the alternator - or the "flasher" is tired.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

The flasher

Reply to
Vlad

Nikki,

Just a thought.......

If the headlamps and the turn signal lamp shares a common ground, then I would suspect a bad ground connection.

John

Reply to
John Simpson

Mine (C180) started playing up. The hazard warning lights also didn't work. I replaced the relay and all is ok. Hope this helps.

Reply to
Michael