U.S. Models Chassis Designations (W)

This is one of the best sources of info -that I've seen- identifying Mercedes W Designations. It has nice pics representing major models.

Enjoy.

Hernando Correa

Not bad at all but, as you say, concentrating on US models. e.g. the very important W123 200D, 200 and 200E omitted.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

ahhhhh great! I was looking for this page, I lost the link, thanks! cp

Reply to
cp

it looks exactly like the same page on skinnerbox.

ahhhhh great! I was looking for this page, I lost the link, thanks! cp

Reply to
Karma