U.S. Models Chassis Designations (W)

This is one of the best sources of info -that I've seen- identifying Mercedes W Designations. It has nice pics representing major models.
Enjoy.
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~gbf/mbmodels.html

Not bad at all but, as you say, concentrating on US models. e.g. the very important W123 200D, 200 and 200E omitted.
DAS
"Hernando Correa" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net...

ahhhhh great! I was looking for this page, I lost the link, thanks! cp
it looks exactly like the same page on skinnerbox.

ahhhhh great! I was looking for this page, I lost the link, thanks! cp