ugly sarah, antu's punch bag...

Page 1 of 3

She's yet to give provide any evidence to back up her lie, at least next time she signs her "ken" up for a forum she might remember that he's supposed to be a man...
WOULD YOU TWO GROW UP! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DISCUSSION BOARD FOR MERCEDES OWNERS, NOT YOUR CRAP!! WHERE IS OUR MODERATOR?
On 28 Jun 2006 07:01:54 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@bvunet.net"

Oh but this is ON TOPIC. "nick" is Nicholas Johns aka Euromerc Mercedes Parts. He's giving you but a glimpse into his misogynist drug crazed world.
The question you need to ask yourselves is, Do you want to do business with this lunatic?
That's as maybe, but arcane and obscure trading of insults are of no help.
A post about an unreliable supplier are sufficient. The rest can be done in alt.insults.free
DAS
"Mrs Ken Ehrett" < snipped-for-privacy@olg.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:17:50 +0100, "Dori A Schmetterling"

Fair enough.
Regards, Sarah

snipped-for-privacy@bvunet.net wrote:

I'm the moderator and I'll take care of it. Just relax and try not to wrinkle your tweed smoking jacket.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

Thank you for your fast response Mr moderator and while you're here could you get that fat turd Euromerc to send me those brake shoes he promised me two months ago?

"ken" you have never brought anything from me.
I don't deal with loons.
(BTW Mercedes don't have brake shoes)
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:41:29 +0100, "nick"

That's awfully funny fat boy because your competition seems to think they have brake shoes. I think we're getting to the core reason why you don't do too well in this industry.
http://www.thepartsbin.com/repsite/mercedes_benz~parking_brake_shoe_set~reparts.html

http://www.thepartsbin.com/repsite/mercedes_benz~parking_brake_shoe_set~reparts.html
Hand brake shoes?
Stick to Mustangs, Sarah, it will save you from further humiliation...
nick wrote:

Hand brake shoes???
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

Yep, Mercs have discs, thus you need hand brake shoes at the back.
Lesser people such as chubby Americans might know them as parking brake shoes...
See how antu educates you.
nick wrote:

Or rear brake shoes.

Not really, kind of figured that's what the original post was about, but good cars have rear disks now.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

They're for cars with drums at the back, innit.

Does your Ramcharger have discs at the front?
nick wrote:

Of course it has front disks.
--
Chris Fleitman