ugly sarah, antu's punch bag...

Page 2 of 3
nick wrote:

New motor and tranny but nobody wants to buy it with gas at $3.50 per gallon.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

If only you were slim enough to fit into a Prius...
nick wrote:

WTF is a Prius?
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
nick wrote:

WTF is a Prius?
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

It's a Toyota hybrid gas/electric car. Euromerc might have a shot at squeezing into one if he were willing to remove all the seats and spread his fat ass out on a packing crate. I doubt the electric motors could stand the strain though. Imagine Tubby attempting to drive this car down the street and then think of one of those scenes in Star Trek where Scotty is down in engineering screaming into the intercom warning Captain Kirk that the plasma injectors can't take any more while sparks are exploding all around him.

"ken", you've been outed as antu's fat lump of lard.
HTH.
Waiving the right to remain silent, America the Beautiful

Looks better than Nick's piece of shit. At least yours has paint.

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
Larry in AZ wrote:

He knows Dodge makes a good truck.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
Larry in AZ wrote:

He knows Dodge makes a good truck.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

Now Mercedes own Dodge...
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

So now they finally have a decent truck.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Larry in AZ wrote:

Now we'll find the Magnum motor in all the new mercs.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

Hopefully. Mercedes is still not recommended by Consumer Reports for unreliability, for about the fifth straight year...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Larry in AZ wrote:

Typical Yurp crap.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:51:02 +0100, "nick"

Parking brake.
Lets recap. You said Mercedes don't have brake shoes. Ken provided you with a link to brakes shoes for Mercedes.
Conclusion: You're stupid.

Unlike you I know all about brakes. Fer instance......
2004 Mach 1 - Brembo 13.0 inch vented disc - front Brembo 11.7 inch. disc - rear
Now waddle off and eat your shit sandwich, Fatty.
PS: Ken says " Tell that fat turd I want my brake shoes. "

They don't.

Some handbrake shoes?

Conclusion: You're a hapless old bag who knows nothing about cars.

So?
You googled some trailer park junker.

Two points to consider, "ken" is obese, we know this because you posted "his" weight and height, and secondly "ken" is just your sockpuppet.
HTH.
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

Says the fat fraud with junkers all over his front "yard" in Flitwick.
http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nickshouse30ah.jpg
http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nicksdirtyvan1we.jpg
http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?image=filthyriverbackofnicks11kt.jpg
http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?image=filthyriverbackofnicks29sz.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn00796fc.jpg
There's a clinical term for people like you who accuse others of what you do. You should look it up. It might be helpful in returning you to a basic state of mental health.

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me

Why are you trying to stalk me, Larry?
What do you suppose that your obsessive stalking of me says about the state of your mental health?
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

Aside from your apparent admission that it's your filthy Flitwick hovel, let's hear your definition of "stalking" Fatass...