ugly sarah, antu's punch bag...

Page 3 of 3

Note the word "trying".

Your actions give a perfect example.
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

Posting someone else's links is stalking..? We thought you understood English...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
nick wrote:

But you also said they do innit.

Rear brakes aren't brakes???
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

You have to look at it from Euromerc's point of view. He has probably never owned any car that where all of its parts functioned properly. I doubt that any of the heaps sitting in his yard have working brakes.

...or VIN numbers and titles.

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me

You use your hand brake as your rear brakes??
nick wrote:

No, we push the brake pedal and fronts and backs engage to stop the car. We haven't used our hands to stop since the Flintstones. Do your research.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

Still folllowing me around, hag?
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

You cast a BIG shadow, innit...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 20:59:10 +0100, "nick"

So Euromerc why _have_ you been on a scorched earth like campaign removing all online references to your real name and your address in Flitwick?
What has you so terrified someone will make that connection?
On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 00:32:53 +0100, "nick"

Claims of anyone "following you around" are then just the whiny cries of a ugly fat loser.

More of your drug induced delusions, Fatboy?

Ken Ehrett wrote:

No worries, but they will be worn down to the mettle pad and rusted.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

Don't believe him. I am the moderator and on behalf of the anti's of antu I would like to apologise for this dreadful infringement into the hallowed halls of "alt.auto.mercedes,alt.auto.parts.wanted" by the fuckwitted yank contingent of antu. It was of course Sarah who cross posted the original post. If you wish to report her you'll find her details in any of her headers although if you do, expect threats of having your account terminated. Don't worry, she can't actually do it although that doesn't stop her claiming that she can. She even had a dispute with a poster here claiming that she had had his account terminated even though he was (at that very moment) still posting from it!!! So you see what we have to deal with here at antu. Needless to say we will try and keep the ignorant yank turd noshers from posting in your revered group but as Usenet is still a forum for free speech some will inevitably slip past our "moron" filters. The Moderator.
Anthropy wrote:

How long did you spend wasting your time on that miserable post?
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

Not long enough, he's still conscious. :)
Hit the bong again, Asshappy. And no, you can't have nekkid pics of Ken no matter how much you try and charm me.
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:48:41 -0400, America the Beautiful

I bet it was shorter time than it took you to think of that reply.