UK 190E Rear Seat belts wet???

Hi I have a 1989 190E 2litre but have a recurring problem I can't seem to find how it happens But after any rain the rear passenger side seat belt is soaking wet whenever the belt is used
I have tried to see it the Roof panel channels are blocked but can't see a drain but if I poured down the side of the track and appears to be coming out below the car near the rear tyre
Also there is wet in the boot again no evidence of holes etc
Is this a common problem or uniquely mine
Most common leak back there would be from the rear windshield... Either the seal is leaking or the body rusted by the seal. This pretty much applies for most MB.