UK: 280SE 1985 W126

I have a low mileage 1985 280SE that was given to me by my father, I have been running it for a couple of years but the fuel economy isn't great and I have spent too much looking after it.
I don't want to scrap it for parts so if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands then please let me know, would like some money to cover recent parts expenses but not much. Surrey M25 based.