UK - Improve 2004 ML cornering?

Hello all
I have a 2004 ML 350 and was wondering about improving the cornering on it. I love the car and everything about it but I would really like the body to
not roll like a ship on the ocean waves around even the slightest corner and to maybe have not so much bounce over potholes. I have seen a couple of websites about MB mods and was wondering if anyone else had done anythiong similar. There are shorter, harder springs available (are these a nightmare to fit?) or would I need something more substantial like new shocks, anti roll bar?
Cheers all
-- Christopher Thirkell - In the UK Managing Director - Bespoke Packaging Limited Tel: 01268 412255 / Fax: 01268 412822
Checked by AVG anti-virus system ( ).