UK - ML350 after sales third row of seats?

Hiya all. Has anyone in the UK here had the third row of seats fitted after sales (not factory fit)? Is it possible? What have people paid? Any comments?
Cheers all
Chris
Freeserve wrote:

fitted
paid?
I nearly had a set fitted to my ML270. On early build vehicles the only option was to retro fit because they could not supply factory fitted due to supply problems.
Huw