Unimog fans look here...

Page 3 of 3
or colourful ...

Glad you appreciate that, my dear transatlantic neighbour/or...
DAS
"greek_philosophizer" <greek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Funny bloke, indeed. But I'd like to see him travelling to winter sports in his avenger;-)
Actually the Grand Cherokee isn't exactly my favourite type of car, but I read reviews in Germany which sounded far more friendly about this car.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance

ahhhh Yes, I think I bought one of those years ago, interesting line of work you have
cp