[Update] Marvel Mystery oil and fuel economy

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:01:57 -0400, Tiger wrote:

I've seen that kit's specs. The down side (to me) is the upfront expense. SWMBO would have a serious objection.
--
Cheers, Kurt

DougS wrote:

I am pretty certain that the 123's tanks are ~18 gallons, both in the 300D and the 300TD.
I'm getting around 20mpg on recycled vegetable oil, but probably going to put another tank of diesel in soon 'cause I'm using it (the veggie oil) a bit faster than I can collect it.
-tom!

What amount of MMO do you add, or what is the ratio? Thanks, Steve (79 240D, 82 300TD)
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 08:44:41 +0000, runbiodiesel wrote:
[...]

It works out to 4 ounces per 10 gallons of fuel.
--
Cheers, Kurt