Upgrade Car Kit in 2002 C220i

Hi,
I've just joined the Mercedes 'club' having just purchased a lovely 2002 C220i estate. It has a Mercedes fitted mobile car kit, suitable for the
Nokia 6310i. I have a Nokia 6230. Is there an adapter available for this type of phone? If not, what needs to be done?
I have an adapter for the Nokia car kit that I have used in a previous car, but this won't physically fit - and I don't know whether it would work anyway.
Thanks in anticipation for your assistance.

You must have the pre-UHI kit, no adapter option, you have to update the system, only partly able to reuse your existing installation.
Search the web for more info, e.g. www.mbenznl.com

Thanks - I think a 6310i handset seems the most sensible option - who needs polyphonic ring tones and a low quality camera!