Upgrading CLK CD Tuner

I would like to upgrade the CD Tuner installed on my 2004 CLK to one with an AUX input for connecting my iPod (I've tried the iTrip but its pretty flakey
and hissy). I would like to preserve the link to the main display for displaying the station name etc. - does anybody know any Sony etc. CD tuners which have this feature?
- Simon.