URGENT>>>PLEASE!!!

P*L*E*A*S*E
FIND THIS PETITION ONLINE & SIGN IT! (The url is at the bottom to help locate it)
SPAM FILTER FOR WEBTV View Current
Signatures - Sign the Petition To: MSN TV Please sign the following petition in order to demand that MSN TV puts a compete stop to E- SPAM FILTER FOR WEBTV View Current Signatures - Sign the Petition To: MSN TV Please sign the following petition in order to demand that MSN TV puts a compete stop to E-Mail SPAM. This petition is asking that you submit your first name & E-Mail Address ONLY, no other information is required.
We need as many webtv users as possible to sign. This petitin will be turned over to MSN on July 17, 2004. Please help me rid your webtv box of ALL unwanted SPAM.
Thank You
Sincerely,
The Undersigned View Current Signatures The SPAM FILTER FOR WEBTV Petition to MSN TV was created by and written by JIM CHARLES. This petition is hosted here at www.PetitionOnline.com as a public service. There is no endorsement of this petition, express or implied, by Artifice, Inc. or our sponsors. For technical support please use our simple Petition Help form. Send this to a friend Send Petition to a Friend - Petition FAQ - Start a Petition - Contributions - Privacy - Media Kit - Comments and Suggestions PetitionOnline - DesignCommunity - 3D Designers - Gallery - Architecture Forum - 3D Developers - Games - Search http://www.PetitionOnline.com/383925/petition.html 1999-2004 Artifice, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.