USA 1999 C280 power seat problem

My 1999 C280 has an intermittent problem with both front power seats. They both work perfectly some of the time at other times they don't function at
all. I'll be driving and try to change my position and none of the functions on either seat will work, then later on the same drive (car not turned off) they will work perfectly again. Any suggestions?
Thanks, Jim