Used 1998 C230

I'm about to buy a used 1998 C230 with 120k on it. I was wondering if there is anything that is concerning about this model year and what actions should I look for in the vehicle history (i.e. -
this model has transmission problems, but that has already been replaced or even something more general to Mercedes). Also, what would be the average mileage I could expect out of it (will it last me 4 years at 12,000 miles/year)?
I was a bit surprised at the KBB price - it was actually less than a 1998 LE Camry (!). Hence, why this car seems to good to be true...
Thanks
Could anyone help me out here?