Used 2002 Mercedes E320...

Hello...I am picking up my new/used 2002 e320 this saturday morning. Car has 67,000miles on the clock. Paid

15,500 from a friends dealership...I also got a 2 year unlimited warranty...Anyone have any expierence with this model?- Chuck
Reply to
Chuckyg

We got the 01... good reliable car.

Reply to
Tiger

Consuner Reports mag says the car has the best ride of anything they've tested. Also the best brakes and handling as well. Typical Benz :)

Reply to
robrjt

That's nice, I was thinking of getting a similar model next year. What do you people think of the E320 Wagons of the same vintage?

Are they significantly more maintenence, what about the 4-matic ones?

Regards, ws

Reply to
ws
15 500 wha?