Used 2002 Mercedes E320...

Hello...I am picking up my new/used 2002 e320 this saturday morning. Car has 67,000miles on the clock. Paid 15,500 from a friends dealership...I also got a 2 year unlimited
warranty...Anyone have any expierence with this model?- Chuck
We got the 01... good reliable car.
Tiger wrote:

That's nice, I was thinking of getting a similar model next year. What do you people think of the E320 Wagons of the same vintage?
Are they significantly more maintenence, what about the 4-matic ones?
Regards, ws
--
change to leews to mail.

Consuner Reports mag says the car has the best ride of anything they've tested. Also the best brakes and handling as well. Typical Benz :)
15 500 wha?
Zloty?
DAS
"Chuckyg" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message