User opinions? 87 560SEL Series 126 Gas

Hi folks!
I'd be interested in hearing what opinions, if any, you users out there have of the above vehicle? Just for curiosity's sake.
Thanks Carmen

Big, heavy, comfortable, powerful, complicated gas hog.

Get yourself a low mileage 87 300SDL, w126 diesel. Has almost everything the 560 has. Unless you're Mario Andretti, you will not notice any power difference.
cp

If you do not notice the difference between 115 and 300 HP in a two ton automobile, you should have your reflexes checked by a doctor;-)
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
haute in die Tasten:

Uh, that would be the difference between the OM603 148HP and 300HP V8. There is the matter of torque. And there is the matter of weight. Maybe you are right after all!
Mario

The typical driver out there (at least here in Vancouver, BC, where we have a high benz per capita) will NOT notice the difference between the 300SDL and 560SEL, and if they do, their driver's license should be taken away promptly. It is scary how much power is put into the hands of an average driver.
cp

I have an '89 560 SEL. Love the car. Yes it does consume gas but it has 238hp and a beautiful ride. I think there is an old saying "if you have to ask (gas user-upper), then you can't afford it".
Bill