Using new cell phones with 1998 SLK 230 integrated handsfree system

I'd like to connect my 2002 Nokia digital cell phone with the handsfree cell phone system that came with my 1998 SLK 230. Is there any way to do this ... any kind of adapter?
I don't care whether the in-dash controller will work with the Nokia phone. What I do want are to be able to use the preinstalled microphone, the sound system speakers, and, hopefully, the auto-mute function and 3 W antenna.
Please cc me directly as well - just delete "NOSPAM" from my email address. Thanks.
--Jonathan
There is no way to do this.
There are about a million reasons why, not the least of which being that the 1998 SLKs integrated system is designed for analog-only phones, so even if you could somehow jury-rig an adapter, the phone still wouldn't work. Not to mention the fact that the system is designed to operate only with the MB-provided Motorola phones to begin with (even a standard motorola wouldn't work).
Its just pretty much impossible, all the way around. The newer euro-spec cars apparantly are a bit more flexible regarding the phones, but not by much, and definately not on a 1998 SLK.
Thomas J. Paladino New York City 04 S320 99 SLK230 95 S320 *for sale* 89 Lotus Esprit Turbo

U.S.
Nokia non-GSM / no SIM. I forget which model Nokia - it's digitral, from 2001 or 2002 - but I may want to change to a newer Nokia or perhaps to a non-Nokia.