V Class rear driver side door jammed

Can anyone help please. I bought a V Class today, everything OK. Got it home and parked it on a sloping down at front, The central locking was clunking away a bit which did not bother me unduly
but I whilst opening the driver's side rear sliding door it jammed.
The rear of the door starts comes out maybe half on inch then no more, I have tired locking and unlocking etc. putting car on level ground etc. all to no avail.
Can anyone tell me how to release it without dismantling the door if there is a way.
Many thanks
David
Sorted?
Some sleep and daylight. I was able to see what the problem was. Door trim had come off inside. I also sorted the repeat locking and unlocking (when trying to lock the vehicle) the central locking went through. I cleaned the electrical contacts on the sliding door.
David