v280 merc. 1998, ingition cuts out when hot.

Can anybody help. My vehicle always cuts out when it reached operating temperature only to restart again after coolant temp drops to about 40 celcius. The ignition pack has ben changed. Is there a relay or
tempeature sender unit anywhere sending the wrong signal??
Sounds like a dead electronic part somewhere. I am not familiar with 98 V280, but I would suggest checking the wiring schema when it cuts out. Possible candidates are OVP relay, coils, cam position sensor and crankshaft position sensor.