Vac Leak 240D

I tracked a vacuum leak to one of the yellow hoses going into the firewall. I thought the yellow one wase for the door locks but there are two. What is
each for?
Chris
Yellow goes to the left front door. Yellow w/black stripe goes to the reservoir in the trunk, on top of the fuel tank. For the door locks.